Amy E. Davis (pictured), shareholder in Christiansen Davis Bullock in Dallas, announced recently that she has obtained certification in labor and employment law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
About 70 percent of her practice focuses on labor and employment cases, and the other 30 percent of her caseload involves business trial work, Davis says.
She says she was the lead author for the “Guide to Protecting and Litigating Trade Secrets,” published by the America Bar Association in 2012.
Davis received her J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law in 1998. She says she joined Christiansen Davis Bullock in 2012.
— Mary Alice Robbins
Robbins is an Austin-based freelance writer and a former Texas Lawyer senior reporter.